I don’t even really have a good guess for this one. Who is the mystery man in the mystery hologram and why is he mysteriously lifting up what looks like a mystery office chair?
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Sunday:
Much to my surprise, one of the Sunday papers actually is claiming a casting scoop for the new Doctor Who.
So this morning, The Sunday Telegraph announced that one of the bookie’s favourites, Rory Kinnear, had been offered the lead role of Doctor Who by the BBC.
Who is the mystery man in the mystery hologram and why is he mysteriously lifting up what looks like a mystery office chair?
Most-Read Comic Stories Sunday:
Here’s a rather crumpled copy of the Sears edition of All Star Superman #1 by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely with a new cover not-by-Quitely-but-damn-close, with Sears in the background. It was received by Sears members today.
But it may have brought up a question even more important than maintaining good working relationships between creators and publishers. The question of whether or not Batman sits down.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017