I don’t even really have a good guess for this one. Who is the mystery man in the mystery hologram and why is he mysteriously lifting up what looks like a mystery office chair?
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Sunday:
Much to my surprise, one of the Sunday papers actually is claiming a casting scoop for the new Doctor Who.
So this morning, The Sunday Telegraph announced that one of the bookie’s favourites, Rory Kinnear, had been offered the lead role of Doctor Who by the BBC.
Who is the mystery man in the mystery hologram and why is he mysteriously lifting up what looks like a mystery office chair?
Most-Read Comic Stories Sunday:
Here’s a rather crumpled copy of the Sears edition of All Star Superman #1 by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely with a new cover not-by-Quitely-but-damn-close, with Sears in the background. It was received by Sears members today.
But it may have brought up a question even more important than maintaining good working relationships between creators and publishers. The question of whether or not Batman sits down.
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016
- Mantis, Baby Groot, And 60+ Screencaps From The New Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Trailer - December 3, 2016