I don’t even really have a good guess for this one. Who is the mystery man in the mystery hologram and why is he mysteriously lifting up what looks like a mystery office chair?
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Sunday:
Much to my surprise, one of the Sunday papers actually is claiming a casting scoop for the new Doctor Who.
So this morning, The Sunday Telegraph announced that one of the bookie’s favourites, Rory Kinnear, had been offered the lead role of Doctor Who by the BBC.
Who is the mystery man in the mystery hologram and why is he mysteriously lifting up what looks like a mystery office chair?
Most-Read Comic Stories Sunday:
Here’s a rather crumpled copy of the Sears edition of All Star Superman #1 by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely with a new cover not-by-Quitely-but-damn-close, with Sears in the background. It was received by Sears members today.
But it may have brought up a question even more important than maintaining good working relationships between creators and publishers. The question of whether or not Batman sits down.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017