But was he?
Liz Buckley, friend of Rory’s family, told Twitter;
Everything in the papers about Rory Kinnear being asked to be the new Doctor is 100% bollocks, just so you know. He’s a bit sick of it.
— Liz Buckley (@liz_buckley) June 9, 2013
She gave more detail in reply to specific questions.
Bleeding Cool also understands that the BBC have very different plans for Rory Kinnear in the near future.
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017