But was he?
Liz Buckley, friend of Rory’s family, told Twitter;
Everything in the papers about Rory Kinnear being asked to be the new Doctor is 100% bollocks, just so you know. He’s a bit sick of it.
— Liz Buckley (@liz_buckley) June 9, 2013
She gave more detail in reply to specific questions.
Bleeding Cool also understands that the BBC have very different plans for Rory Kinnear in the near future.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017