But was he?
Liz Buckley, friend of Rory’s family, told Twitter;
Everything in the papers about Rory Kinnear being asked to be the new Doctor is 100% bollocks, just so you know. He’s a bit sick of it.
— Liz Buckley (@liz_buckley) June 9, 2013
She gave more detail in reply to specific questions.
Bleeding Cool also understands that the BBC have very different plans for Rory Kinnear in the near future.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017