Avatar Press have a hit book on their hands at last. Uber, by Kieron Gillen and Canaan White, telling the story about the final days of the Third Reich in Nazi Germany, and their last ditch attempt to create superheroes and turn round the war.
And how it starts to work.
It has been accused by some of being Nazi propoganda. That Kieron Gillen and Canaan White are Nazis. That Avatar Press is also a Nazi comic book publisher. And that by publishing the book. they are saying that Nazis are great.
Here are a few quotes;
considering how avatar has been pushing white power/nazi propaganda lately, its hard not to see this book as battle call for white supremicists, neo-nazis and other similar pieces of shit
better keep vigilant, people WP/nazism has been on the rise all over the worls in a big way. no time for games,speak up or get shipped to the next batch of camps. avatar is helping to pave the way!
When this has come up, Kieron Gillen has stated that he really didn’t think it should be necessary to emphasise that he thought that Nazis were bad.
And Caanan White? I’d like to see someone tell him that he’s a Nazi to his face.
Caanan’s the one on the left of Kieron, folks.
Uber #2 is published by Avatar Press today.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017