FRIED Comics is a brand-new publisher launching on June 11th with two series, a third to follow in 2014. They are planning free new content available online every weekday with bonus features.
This is the cover for their serialized graphic novel, Deadskins, about “a Harvard-educated dandy and his blind, drunk companion – all that stand between the Old West and a Zombie Indian Apocalypse. The true story of Custer’s Last Stand… whatever they taught you in school is bullshit.”
How rude. Ah well, I suppose you have to make an impact.
Has anyone actually tried to deep fry a comic? Scotland, can you report back?
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017