FRIED Comics is a brand-new publisher launching on June 11th with two series, a third to follow in 2014. They are planning free new content available online every weekday with bonus features.
This is the cover for their serialized graphic novel, Deadskins, about “a Harvard-educated dandy and his blind, drunk companion – all that stand between the Old West and a Zombie Indian Apocalypse. The true story of Custer’s Last Stand… whatever they taught you in school is bullshit.”
How rude. Ah well, I suppose you have to make an impact.
Has anyone actually tried to deep fry a comic? Scotland, can you report back?
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017