Most-Read Comic Stories Friday:
We’ve had the WTF gatefold covers. We’ve had the Death Of The Family die-cut covers. What’s next?
Valiant have finished their big Summer Of Valiant announcements, and lots of people have been willing to report them.
From a variety of sources, we’ve come to piece together that in September, DC are running 52 one shot comics starring the villains of the New 52, and four issues of something called Forever Evil by Geoff Johns and David Finch. And titles will include the members of the Society Of Super-Villains, and all the folks that the What’s New In The New 52 articles have been featuring of late.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Friday:
For a segment on Ellen’s show this week, Steve Carell donned make up and padding to become a live action version of Gru, his Despicable Me antihero.
The somewhat unexpected next project for Takashi Shimizu, creator of the Ju-On series, is a live action adaptation of Kiki’s Flying Delivery Service (though some folk do drop the Flying.)
It seems like some US outlets sat down with M. Night Shyamalan for a roundtable interview as the same quotes are cropping up all over the place. I’ll have to choose one to cite as a source, I suppose, so let’s go with The Huffington Post.
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017