Most-Read Comic Stories Wednesday:
Okay, so Forever Evil gets first nametagged in today’s Justice League Of America #4 out today, where Catwoman starts to explore the Secret Society Of Evil.
When the new X-Men #1 was announced, one of the aspects that people noted was that, just like Uncanny X-Force and Fearless Defenders, it was another Marvel team book that featured just women in the lead roles.
These are two model sheets, clearly by Frank Cho, concerning something going on in Savage Wolverine. Or at least, suggesting something to come. Visher-Rakk, the six-limbed crab-like second Galactus, and a surfboard-less herald called Morrigon. Who is probably a cross between the Ood and Grant Morrison.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Wednesday:
Outside of the UK, the BBC’s flagship news programme Newsnight might best be known, at least right now, for getting caught up in sexual abuse scandals. I have a feeling that tonight’s episode might prove pretty popular worldwide, though, as they’re promising to discuss a hot button nerd issue: was Doctor Who rubbish in the 80s? You do all know how to access the iPlayer from overseas, right?
It does seem like something’s in the air right now. Batgirl, Storm Dogs, FF, Red Hood And The Outlaws, Non Humans, Demon Knights, all seem to be exploring the concept of being transgender to a variety of degrees and success. But all of them are aimed at teenagers or above.
We saw two of the new bots last night, and now Bay’s website has also shared this image of the all-new Optimus Prime. He’s been:
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018
- Detective Comics #1-26 Reprinted At Last, Plus A “Shocking Revelation” Which Will Rewrite DC History - September 16, 2018