This week Taylor & I go for the trifecta once again with another three new, and very different, books. First up we take a bite out of Mike Mignola, Fábio Moon & Gabriel Bá’s BPRD: Vampire #3 from Dark Horse Comics. Then we sneak a peek at Brian K. Vaughan & Marcos Martin’s The Private Eye #2 from Panel Syndicate.
From there we turn our gaze towards Matt Rebholz’s trippy series, The Astronomer. Matt & I chat about the creative process, how one man can work the Marvel method, the benefits of Kickstarter, and what it takes to publish on your own. If you’ve never heard of Matt before then you’re not alone, but once you’ve seen his art you’ll be as impressed as I was.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to back Matt’s new Kickstarter, Ours Is A Hungry God, then you can find it right here:
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr. Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017