This week Taylor & I go for the trifecta once again with another three new, and very different, books. First up we take a bite out of Mike Mignola, Fábio Moon & Gabriel Bá’s BPRD: Vampire #3 from Dark Horse Comics. Then we sneak a peek at Brian K. Vaughan & Marcos Martin’s The Private Eye #2 from Panel Syndicate.
From there we turn our gaze towards Matt Rebholz’s trippy series, The Astronomer. Matt & I chat about the creative process, how one man can work the Marvel method, the benefits of Kickstarter, and what it takes to publish on your own. If you’ve never heard of Matt before then you’re not alone, but once you’ve seen his art you’ll be as impressed as I was.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to back Matt’s new Kickstarter, Ours Is A Hungry God, then you can find it right here:
- New Doctor Who Jodie Whittaker Surprises ‘Her Universe’ Fashion Show at SDCC - July 19, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #1, Tony Stark: Iron Man #2, and Immortal Hulk #3 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - July 19, 2018
- Jodie Whittaker’s New Sonic Screwdriver Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con – and Where You Can Buy It - July 19, 2018
- Titans TV Series for DC Universe Will Drop 10 Episodes at Once Like Netflix - July 19, 2018
- Get Your Geek Nutbutter on at San Diego Comic-Con Tonight - July 19, 2018