There was a theory that the Doctor Who: Prisoners Of Time twelve issue series, each featuring a different Doctor for the anniversary year, would do something interesting as there are only eleven Doctors… so far.
Could one feature the John Hurt Doctor? Maybe we’d see a new Doctor in the Christmas special? Ben Daniels or someone…
Well, the Dave Sim variant Doctor Who covers have been revealed, and it gives us the answer. An eleven-full multiple Doctor story to finish it off. The TV show may be giving you The Three Doctors, IDW will give you The Eleven.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017