There was a theory that the Doctor Who: Prisoners Of Time twelve issue series, each featuring a different Doctor for the anniversary year, would do something interesting as there are only eleven Doctors… so far.
Could one feature the John Hurt Doctor? Maybe we’d see a new Doctor in the Christmas special? Ben Daniels or someone…
Well, the Dave Sim variant Doctor Who covers have been revealed, and it gives us the answer. An eleven-full multiple Doctor story to finish it off. The TV show may be giving you The Three Doctors, IDW will give you The Eleven.
- After Seeing Infinity War – Why Not Draw It? Live Drawing with Cosplay Models in London on Friday Night - April 24, 2018
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018