Si Spurrier has posted about a new comic book project. He writes;
See, there’s this comicbook project which I’ve been working-on secretly for 3 years. It’s epic and it’s dark and it’s deconstructive and it’s gorgeous and it’s mythic and it’s sleazy and it’s brutal and it’s at one and the same time the most high-concept and the most prosaically human thing I’ve ever written, and above all it… just… keeps… getting… bigger.
What you’re looking at there is a single panel, 1/6th of a normal page….
A couple of years ago, I shared a flight with Si Spurrier to New York, and he had copious notes from this project, I believe. Intensely complex, there were graphs and charts. All rather Big Numbers… and I think it’s for Avatar.
I’m sharing flights with Si Spurrier this week, as well as Kieron Gillen, flying out from Heathrow to Phoenix for the Phoenix Comic Con. See what else I can find out…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017