Okay, I could have possibly phrased that less ambiguously. But, just as Avatar did with Fashion Beast at the London Super Comic Con, they are offering an incredibly limited edition of the Neonomicon Handbook at the Phoenix Comic Con. Limited to 26 copies, each with a separate letter and signed by Alan Moore and sketched by Jacen Burrows, the Neonomicon Hornbook Lettered Edition comes with a certificates at $100 each. Can they last past Thursday ….?
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017