Still wondering about that mystery super-hero figure in the trailer? We know he’s not Luke Cage. Who is he? The forum has a pretty good guess, I think.
Most-Read Comic Stories Wednesday:
In the first issue of Red Hood And The Outlaws we learned that the New 52 Starfire didn’t experience the world as we do, especially when it comes to identity and memory. Dubbed by critics a “Goldfish” it was one of a number of controversial elements introduced or enhanced by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort on the title.
In today’s Ultimate Spider-Man, we flip forward a year in the life of Miles Morales.
Miles Morales has had a year without being Ultimate Spider-Man.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Wednesday:
Much sport was had on Sunday, trying to deduce who exactly J. August Richards is playing in Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD. There wasn’t much footage of his character in the first trailer, and little more in the second, but guesses were flying around in thick swarms.
A huge spoiler for How I Met Your Mother follows. Unless you’ve already seen this week’s episode, in which case… very minor spoilers for the next series probably won’t bother you too much.
Zach Braff‘s plan to raise money for an independent feature film on Kickstarter were controversial from the off.
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017