The Death Of The Family covers were die-cut. The first cover to Zero Year will be “embossed” probably along those clear lines on the design-heavy image and text.
Witness The New 52 origin of The Dark Knight in this issue written by Scott Snyder, with art by Greg Capullo and Danny Miki as Bruce Wayne takes the final steps toward his destiny.
This issue features a cover by Greg Capullo, a 1:25 variant cover by Mikel Janin and a 1:100 B&W variant by Capullo.
And in the backup story written by Scott Snyder and James Tynion with art by Rafael Albuquerque, learn more about how different Gotham City was at this dangerous point in time.
Batman #21 will be published in June.
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018