The Death Of The Family covers were die-cut. The first cover to Zero Year will be “embossed” probably along those clear lines on the design-heavy image and text.
Witness The New 52 origin of The Dark Knight in this issue written by Scott Snyder, with art by Greg Capullo and Danny Miki as Bruce Wayne takes the final steps toward his destiny.
This issue features a cover by Greg Capullo, a 1:25 variant cover by Mikel Janin and a 1:100 B&W variant by Capullo.
And in the backup story written by Scott Snyder and James Tynion with art by Rafael Albuquerque, learn more about how different Gotham City was at this dangerous point in time.
Batman #21 will be published in June.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017