The Death Of The Family covers were die-cut. The first cover to Zero Year will be “embossed” probably along those clear lines on the design-heavy image and text.
Witness The New 52 origin of The Dark Knight in this issue written by Scott Snyder, with art by Greg Capullo and Danny Miki as Bruce Wayne takes the final steps toward his destiny.
This issue features a cover by Greg Capullo, a 1:25 variant cover by Mikel Janin and a 1:100 B&W variant by Capullo.
And in the backup story written by Scott Snyder and James Tynion with art by Rafael Albuquerque, learn more about how different Gotham City was at this dangerous point in time.
Batman #21 will be published in June.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017