The Death Of The Family covers were die-cut. The first cover to Zero Year will be “embossed” probably along those clear lines on the design-heavy image and text.
Witness The New 52 origin of The Dark Knight in this issue written by Scott Snyder, with art by Greg Capullo and Danny Miki as Bruce Wayne takes the final steps toward his destiny.
This issue features a cover by Greg Capullo, a 1:25 variant cover by Mikel Janin and a 1:100 B&W variant by Capullo.
And in the backup story written by Scott Snyder and James Tynion with art by Rafael Albuquerque, learn more about how different Gotham City was at this dangerous point in time.
Batman #21 will be published in June.
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017