Zoe Saldana was a guest on this Saturday’s Jonathan Ross Show. During the nearly twenty minutes of quality sofa time she got with Ross and her Star Trek co-star Zachary Quinto, Saldana gave us a snippet of information regarding the filming of the Avatar sequels.
In short, she expects production to begin early next year, though there doesn’t actually seem to be a finalised date just yet. She also reiterated that the two sequels will be filmed at the same time, simply because motion capture takes too damn long to post produce and she fears being 50 years old in part 3 if they were to put it off.
You can watch the full show on the ITV Player.
There has been a lot of speculation surrounding the Avatar sequels, and for a long time too as it’s been over three years since the original landed in cinemas. Still time for plenty more.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015