See, this is the teasing will-they won’t-they DC I like. Seriously, I’m still half expecting Wally West, Donna Troy, Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown to appear as some kind of superteam lead by Booster Gold, all from the pre-52.
Anyway, this weeks issue of Batman And
Robin Red Robin #2 is more concerned with another potential Robin it seems.
And, yes, that’s a Titus Andronicus quote below… well read, Our Carrie.
- Frank Miller is Coming to MCM London Comic Con – but You’ll Pay $150 to See Him - July 20, 2018
- New Doctor Who Jodie Whittaker Surprises ‘Her Universe’ Fashion Show at SDCC - July 19, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #1, Tony Stark: Iron Man #2, and Immortal Hulk #3 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - July 19, 2018
- Jodie Whittaker’s New Sonic Screwdriver Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con – and Where You Can Buy It - July 19, 2018
- Titans TV Series for DC Universe Will Drop 10 Episodes at Once Like Netflix - July 19, 2018