See, this is the teasing will-they won’t-they DC I like. Seriously, I’m still half expecting Wally West, Donna Troy, Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown to appear as some kind of superteam lead by Booster Gold, all from the pre-52.
Anyway, this weeks issue of Batman And
Robin Red Robin #2 is more concerned with another potential Robin it seems.
And, yes, that’s a Titus Andronicus quote below… well read, Our Carrie.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017