See, this is the teasing will-they won’t-they DC I like. Seriously, I’m still half expecting Wally West, Donna Troy, Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown to appear as some kind of superteam lead by Booster Gold, all from the pre-52.
Anyway, this weeks issue of Batman And
Robin Red Robin #2 is more concerned with another potential Robin it seems.
And, yes, that’s a Titus Andronicus quote below… well read, Our Carrie.
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017
- Second Printings For Generation Gone, Generations: Hulks, Snotgirl, Shirtless Bear Fighter, And Edge Of Venomverse - July 27, 2017
- Mark Buckingham And Steve Rude Replace Nick Bradshaw And Klaus Janson On ‘Manhunter Vs Sandman’ - July 27, 2017
- What Else Can You Find In That Marvel Book Previews Catalogue For Early 2018? - July 27, 2017
- A Few DC Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen For August, From Cho To Portacio To Albuquerque - July 27, 2017