Adi Granov, whose work on the Iron Man comic inspired much of the look of Iron Man 3, also worked as a concept artist on the movie and on The Avengers movie.
On his Tumblr he posted an unused design from The Avengers, that points to a plot point that was excised from the final script… a war-ready Iron Man armour maybe?
And then another piece from the Iron Man 3 movie concept art…
Keep an eye on that Tumblr, who knows what more may pop up?
- Oh The Celebrities You’ll Meet At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- The Winners Of The Eisner Awards 2017 In Full – And Their Reactions! - July 22, 2017
- Black Eyed Peas Played The Marvel Party In San Diego Last Night – Video And Photos - July 22, 2017
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017