Valerie Gallaher, possibly better known to Bleeding Cool by her maiden name, Valerie D’Orazio, has quit MTV Geek, the site that she’s headed up writing for, for the past two and a half years, making it Viacom’s top performing blog.
An ex-editor at DC Comics, her experiences there provoked a fireball of outrage and debate when she wrote about them online, as well as revealing she was a pretty decent writer, to boot.
Her resignation letter states that she leaving for greater professional opportunities. But if you ever feel like slumming it, Valerie, you’d always be welcome here.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018