The Riddler #1 taking over Batman was one of the first I heard, last year.
Then we had The Ventriloquist #1 taking over Batgirl, but that may have been from the current planned story, and it may have changed.
Then we had The Prankster #1 taking over Nightwing, but the same applies.
John Cunningham seemed to hint that Crime Syndicate Of America #1 may take Justice League’s place.
And now Aquaman Shrine have stated that Black Manta #1 will take over Aquaman.
Many of the replacement may be the obvious title’s big bad, but I was initially told that titles would look for more obscure villains when possible.
And the other question is… which of these titles will continue after September? And which titles will their Villain’s Month issue be the final issue… so the real final issue of the title will be in August…?
Let’s update this post when we hear more.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017