The Riddler #1 taking over Batman was one of the first I heard, last year.
Then we had The Ventriloquist #1 taking over Batgirl, but that may have been from the current planned story, and it may have changed.
Then we had The Prankster #1 taking over Nightwing, but the same applies.
John Cunningham seemed to hint that Crime Syndicate Of America #1 may take Justice League’s place.
And now Aquaman Shrine have stated that Black Manta #1 will take over Aquaman.
Many of the replacement may be the obvious title’s big bad, but I was initially told that titles would look for more obscure villains when possible.
And the other question is… which of these titles will continue after September? And which titles will their Villain’s Month issue be the final issue… so the real final issue of the title will be in August…?
Let’s update this post when we hear more.
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017
- Tom King Teases ‘Dark Matter’ From DC Comics For December 2017 - July 19, 2017
- ‘Astonisher’ Begins And ‘Noble’ Returns From Catalyst Prime In October - July 19, 2017
- The Tick Takeover Experience At San Diego Comic-Con 2017: One Of The Best Off-Site Activities In Years - July 19, 2017
- Doctor Who: Topps Trading Card For The 13th Doctor Available – That Was Fast - July 19, 2017