We know Seattle has its superheroes, with the likes of Phoenix Jones. But it seems it may also have its Jedi as well…
This suspect device that closed Seattle’s downtown transit tunnel last night, turned out to be a home made light saber, consisting of a torch, a battery and some tape and string.
Maybe these guys could shed some light on the situation?
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017