We know Seattle has its superheroes, with the likes of Phoenix Jones. But it seems it may also have its Jedi as well…
This suspect device that closed Seattle’s downtown transit tunnel last night, turned out to be a home made light saber, consisting of a torch, a battery and some tape and string.
Maybe these guys could shed some light on the situation?
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017