We know Seattle has its superheroes, with the likes of Phoenix Jones. But it seems it may also have its Jedi as well…
This suspect device that closed Seattle’s downtown transit tunnel last night, turned out to be a home made light saber, consisting of a torch, a battery and some tape and string.
Maybe these guys could shed some light on the situation?
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018