Monday sucks: Comics Alliance’s parent company AOL has pulled the plug on the site. Launched by Laura Hudson, Comics Alliance became a home for intelligent reviews, hilarious snark, outraged reaction and curious cosplay.
Most-Read Comic Stories Monday:
At C2E2, Outhousers writers approached PR exec Alex Segura about interviewing DC Comics writers, as DC creators had received strict interview protocols.
Comics Alliance’s parent company AOL has pulled the plug on the site.
The solicitations say one thing. The actual comics say another. So what changes are happening to your comics in coming weeks?
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Monday:
But I wonder if most aren’t misinterpreting Whedon’s comments.
As you’ll see in this trailer, Chinese audiences are being promised a scene where Iron Man pulls off a bit of action in front of the Yongdingmen Gate.
More Kaiju and more Jaegers.
- Stan Lee Abduction, Abuse, Theft of $5,000,000 Assets, Scripted Video Threats Alleged In Court Application - July 8, 2018
- Fired Political Cartoonist Rob Rogers Keeps Cartooning About Trump, Now on Patreon - June 19, 2018
- Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,052,000 After Bidding Resumes at Comic Connect - June 12, 2018
- Do Over: Multi-Million Dollar Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Back on the Auction Block Due to Technical Glitch - June 12, 2018
- [UPDATE, Sale Not Final] Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,007,500 at Comic Connect - June 11, 2018