Monday sucks: Comics Alliance’s parent company AOL has pulled the plug on the site. Launched by Laura Hudson, Comics Alliance became a home for intelligent reviews, hilarious snark, outraged reaction and curious cosplay.
Most-Read Comic Stories Monday:
At C2E2, Outhousers writers approached PR exec Alex Segura about interviewing DC Comics writers, as DC creators had received strict interview protocols.
Comics Alliance’s parent company AOL has pulled the plug on the site.
The solicitations say one thing. The actual comics say another. So what changes are happening to your comics in coming weeks?
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Monday:
But I wonder if most aren’t misinterpreting Whedon’s comments.
As you’ll see in this trailer, Chinese audiences are being promised a scene where Iron Man pulls off a bit of action in front of the Yongdingmen Gate.
More Kaiju and more Jaegers.
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016