Monday sucks: Comics Alliance’s parent company AOL has pulled the plug on the site. Launched by Laura Hudson, Comics Alliance became a home for intelligent reviews, hilarious snark, outraged reaction and curious cosplay.
Most-Read Comic Stories Monday:
At C2E2, Outhousers writers approached PR exec Alex Segura about interviewing DC Comics writers, as DC creators had received strict interview protocols.
Comics Alliance’s parent company AOL has pulled the plug on the site.
The solicitations say one thing. The actual comics say another. So what changes are happening to your comics in coming weeks?
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Monday:
But I wonder if most aren’t misinterpreting Whedon’s comments.
As you’ll see in this trailer, Chinese audiences are being promised a scene where Iron Man pulls off a bit of action in front of the Yongdingmen Gate.
More Kaiju and more Jaegers.
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018