Can you believe it’s been 20 years since the release of Jurassic Park? Thought not. To be in 2013 and discussing the upcoming release of Jurassic Park IV seems utterly insane, but also pretty damn exciting.
With the original film about to see its theatrical 3D re-release, interviews abound and so we’re hearing about the arrival of a brand new beast – probably a dinosaur, but who knows? – getting set to star in the sequel.
USA Today had this ominous snippet from Jack Horner, a palaeontologist who is working on Jurassic Park 4. He’s describing the new addition to the film’s roster of formerly extinct antagonists:
I can’t actually tell you who that will be..But you’ll want to keep the lights on after you see this movie.
Colin Trevorrow has promised no feathers, so don’t expect a giant chicken.
He may be going against science, but let’s hope Trevorrow delivers something scary or at least thrilling. We’ll see when Jurassic Park IV stomps into cinemas in 3D next June.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015