We first reported that Fialkov was taking over those two comics last month, and DC later confirmed the news. But before his first issues are published I understand that he has chosen to curtail his run.
Just as yesterday, we told you that Andy Diggle had walked off Action Comics and today that’s been confirmed
Both incidents seem to involve repeated editorial changes to already-approved directions that have not been welcomed by the writers.
How many issues will ship with Josh’s name on them is not yet known. But as we discovered today with Supergirl, sometimes the change isn’t even reflected on the cover and the insides come as a complete surprise…
As ever, neither Josh nor DC Comics chose to reply to emails.
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018