We first reported that Fialkov was taking over those two comics last month, and DC later confirmed the news. But before his first issues are published I understand that he has chosen to curtail his run.
Just as yesterday, we told you that Andy Diggle had walked off Action Comics and today that’s been confirmed
Both incidents seem to involve repeated editorial changes to already-approved directions that have not been welcomed by the writers.
How many issues will ship with Josh’s name on them is not yet known. But as we discovered today with Supergirl, sometimes the change isn’t even reflected on the cover and the insides come as a complete surprise…
As ever, neither Josh nor DC Comics chose to reply to emails.
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018