We first reported that Fialkov was taking over those two comics last month, and DC later confirmed the news. But before his first issues are published I understand that he has chosen to curtail his run.
Just as yesterday, we told you that Andy Diggle had walked off Action Comics and today that’s been confirmed
Both incidents seem to involve repeated editorial changes to already-approved directions that have not been welcomed by the writers.
How many issues will ship with Josh’s name on them is not yet known. But as we discovered today with Supergirl, sometimes the change isn’t even reflected on the cover and the insides come as a complete surprise…
As ever, neither Josh nor DC Comics chose to reply to emails.
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017