Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
So everyone is excited for Iron Man 3, right? I’ve actually even enjoyed all of the character banners. And now, if I’m not mistaken, I think this new Pepper Potts design makes it a full house.
There are some connotations of neediness and possessiveness in this poster. The same old portrayal of women by Hollywood, eh? At least Paltrow’s not the dismembered head this time.
Personally, I prefer Giovana Ruaro-Lane’s version.
And on top of that, here is Empire‘s cover for their March edition. Robert Downey Jr. seem to imply seriousness and doom, even while he is sporting the faintest hint of a smirk.
I get a Hamlet vibe from both of these images. “To be or not to be Iron Man? That is the question.”
Yeah… I think I am reading too much into it.
Incidentally, that April 26th release date is for the UK. The US still have to wait until May.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015