In May 2013, we see Geoff Johns, Tony Bedard, Peter Milligan and Peter Tomasi hang up their green, red, or purple rings, in an overnight change of writers on the titles.
But who will be the ring bearers who replace them on the titles?
I’m told, spinning out the the DC Creative Summit, that the four willful souls are Joshua Hale Fiakvov, Robert Vendetti, Justin Jordan and Keith Giffen.
Except, and this is where it gets even more interesting, that one of them may be wrong.
Or, you know, all of them.
These are rumours, people, and from a secondary, albeit good, source. Based on past performance I would be inclined to believe them, but its possible that they may have got hold of the wrong end of the stick. Let’s see what comes out in the wash shall we? I would have gone with a green light earlier today, but the resultant qualification that one may be wrong has made it all a bit yellow. And we know how Green Lanterns feel about that.
And of course, Giffen is already writing Threshold, which is a bit of a Green Lantern book.
But even if all four of these names are correct, I don’t have any idea which title they’ll be landing.
Remember, this is not speculation, this is a good industry source who claims to know. They may however be wrong…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017