“If @AYCPublishing makes it to 35k with their kickstarter, I’ll do a Battlepug/Action Cat/Adventure Bug story for it.” – MIke Norton
Starting Monday, the Aw Yeah Comics Kickstarter fundraiser will be running “Pop-Up” Reward Incentives.
These rewards will be posted, without warning, to one of their twitter accounts or on their Facebook page. They’ll only be up for fifteen minutes and if they haven’t been backed in that time the reward will be taken down. No warning will will be given when the next one is going up or how many there are going to be. They will be nondescript when listed on the Kickstarter page, so the only way you’ll know what the item is, is if you read it from one of their posts. These “Pop-Up” Rewards will range from the serious to the ridiculous.
Why, you weren’t planning to do anything else with your Monday, were you?
Here’s a full list of the accounts that will be involved:
And the Aw Yeah Comics Publishing page on Facebook
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017