“If @AYCPublishing makes it to 35k with their kickstarter, I’ll do a Battlepug/Action Cat/Adventure Bug story for it.” – MIke Norton
Starting Monday, the Aw Yeah Comics Kickstarter fundraiser will be running “Pop-Up” Reward Incentives.
These rewards will be posted, without warning, to one of their twitter accounts or on their Facebook page. They’ll only be up for fifteen minutes and if they haven’t been backed in that time the reward will be taken down. No warning will will be given when the next one is going up or how many there are going to be. They will be nondescript when listed on the Kickstarter page, so the only way you’ll know what the item is, is if you read it from one of their posts. These “Pop-Up” Rewards will range from the serious to the ridiculous.
Why, you weren’t planning to do anything else with your Monday, were you?
Here’s a full list of the accounts that will be involved:
And the Aw Yeah Comics Publishing page on Facebook
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018