“If @AYCPublishing makes it to 35k with their kickstarter, I’ll do a Battlepug/Action Cat/Adventure Bug story for it.” – MIke Norton
Starting Monday, the Aw Yeah Comics Kickstarter fundraiser will be running “Pop-Up” Reward Incentives.
These rewards will be posted, without warning, to one of their twitter accounts or on their Facebook page. They’ll only be up for fifteen minutes and if they haven’t been backed in that time the reward will be taken down. No warning will will be given when the next one is going up or how many there are going to be. They will be nondescript when listed on the Kickstarter page, so the only way you’ll know what the item is, is if you read it from one of their posts. These “Pop-Up” Rewards will range from the serious to the ridiculous.
Why, you weren’t planning to do anything else with your Monday, were you?
Here’s a full list of the accounts that will be involved:
And the Aw Yeah Comics Publishing page on Facebook
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017