“If @AYCPublishing makes it to 35k with their kickstarter, I’ll do a Battlepug/Action Cat/Adventure Bug story for it.” – MIke Norton
Starting Monday, the Aw Yeah Comics Kickstarter fundraiser will be running “Pop-Up” Reward Incentives.
These rewards will be posted, without warning, to one of their twitter accounts or on their Facebook page. They’ll only be up for fifteen minutes and if they haven’t been backed in that time the reward will be taken down. No warning will will be given when the next one is going up or how many there are going to be. They will be nondescript when listed on the Kickstarter page, so the only way you’ll know what the item is, is if you read it from one of their posts. These “Pop-Up” Rewards will range from the serious to the ridiculous.
Why, you weren’t planning to do anything else with your Monday, were you?
Here’s a full list of the accounts that will be involved:
And the Aw Yeah Comics Publishing page on Facebook
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017