This is the first page from next week’s 2000AD.
Yes, folks, we have Big Gay Judge Dredd.
Or course I could say that this is a sensitive story about the law, sexuality, society, parenral expectations and standing up for what you believe. But that will never sell copies of 2000AD next week ehen it comes. What they like is a little salaciousness.
And that’s what Bleeding Cool can deliver in spades…
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017