Okay, I presume you read the spoiler warning going in. Good, you’re going to need it.
This is how we left it with Invincible #99. Just how would our titular hero escape the crushing hands of Dinosaurus?
Answer? He wouldn’t.
Invincible #100 by Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley is published in a variety of covers by Image Comics and Skybound on Wednesday.
- Jim Lee And Tula Lotay’s Take On Warren Ellis And Jon Davis-Hunt’s The Wild Storm - January 20, 2017
- When Dark Knight Fan President Donald Trump Quoted Bane In His Inauguration Speech - January 20, 2017
- Jason Inman, The Face Of DC All Access, Has A New Comic Of His Own Now… - January 20, 2017
- Doctor Who Comics In April, From Titan Comics, Leads With A Ghost Spinoff From The Christmas Special - January 20, 2017
- Comic Folk React To… The Inauguration Of President Trump - January 20, 2017