Okay, I presume you read the spoiler warning going in. Good, you’re going to need it.
This is how we left it with Invincible #99. Just how would our titular hero escape the crushing hands of Dinosaurus?
Answer? He wouldn’t.
Invincible #100 by Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley is published in a variety of covers by Image Comics and Skybound on Wednesday.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017