Okay, I presume you read the spoiler warning going in. Good, you’re going to need it.
This is how we left it with Invincible #99. Just how would our titular hero escape the crushing hands of Dinosaurus?
Answer? He wouldn’t.
Invincible #100 by Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley is published in a variety of covers by Image Comics and Skybound on Wednesday.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018