Okay, I presume you read the spoiler warning going in. Good, you’re going to need it.
This is how we left it with Invincible #99. Just how would our titular hero escape the crushing hands of Dinosaurus?
Answer? He wouldn’t.
Invincible #100 by Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley is published in a variety of covers by Image Comics and Skybound on Wednesday.
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017
- Tom King Teases ‘Dark Matter’ From DC Comics For December 2017 - July 19, 2017
- ‘Astonisher’ Begins And ‘Noble’ Returns From Catalyst Prime In October - July 19, 2017
- The Tick Takeover Experience At San Diego Comic-Con 2017: One Of The Best Off-Site Activities In Years - July 19, 2017
- Doctor Who: Topps Trading Card For The 13th Doctor Available – That Was Fast - July 19, 2017