Sesame Street: I Is For Imagination launches as a comic book from Ape Entertainment in April. As well as five regular covers at $3.99, there’s a chase cover for every retailer who orders all 5 other covers, a 1 in 300 cover for retailers who decide to go nuts deep on this thing, and a hardcover version, featuring the comic and an extra story, for people who, well, like kids comics to look like kids books, for $7.99.
That’s becoming a more common price point, that last one…
(W) Jason M. Burns (A/CA) Amy MebbersonSunny Day! Chase the clouds away as Sesame Street comes to comics for the FIRST TIME! Join Elmo, Big Bird, Grover, Cookie Monster and all of your favorites in this fantastic first issue! Featured this issue, Elmo decides to become a superhero, but he doesn’t have any powers! It will be up to the always lovable Super Grover to teach Elmo that he can have any superpowers he wants, because he already has the GREATEST superpower…imagination!
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017