Sesame Street: I Is For Imagination launches as a comic book from Ape Entertainment in April. As well as five regular covers at $3.99, there’s a chase cover for every retailer who orders all 5 other covers, a 1 in 300 cover for retailers who decide to go nuts deep on this thing, and a hardcover version, featuring the comic and an extra story, for people who, well, like kids comics to look like kids books, for $7.99.
That’s becoming a more common price point, that last one…
(W) Jason M. Burns (A/CA) Amy MebbersonSunny Day! Chase the clouds away as Sesame Street comes to comics for the FIRST TIME! Join Elmo, Big Bird, Grover, Cookie Monster and all of your favorites in this fantastic first issue! Featured this issue, Elmo decides to become a superhero, but he doesn’t have any powers! It will be up to the always lovable Super Grover to teach Elmo that he can have any superpowers he wants, because he already has the GREATEST superpower…imagination!
- The Daily LITG – 20th October 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018