Sesame Street: I Is For Imagination launches as a comic book from Ape Entertainment in April. As well as five regular covers at $3.99, there’s a chase cover for every retailer who orders all 5 other covers, a 1 in 300 cover for retailers who decide to go nuts deep on this thing, and a hardcover version, featuring the comic and an extra story, for people who, well, like kids comics to look like kids books, for $7.99.
That’s becoming a more common price point, that last one…
(W) Jason M. Burns (A/CA) Amy MebbersonSunny Day! Chase the clouds away as Sesame Street comes to comics for the FIRST TIME! Join Elmo, Big Bird, Grover, Cookie Monster and all of your favorites in this fantastic first issue! Featured this issue, Elmo decides to become a superhero, but he doesn’t have any powers! It will be up to the always lovable Super Grover to teach Elmo that he can have any superpowers he wants, because he already has the GREATEST superpower…imagination!
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017
- “The Darkest Jeff Lemire Since Animal Man”: Valiant Retailer Presentation At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Photos: Dark Horse’s San Diego Comic-Con Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Robotech #1 May Ship Early, And More From Titan Comics’ SDCC Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion Finally Coming From Gerard Way And Gabriel Bá In 2018 - July 21, 2017