Robert Kirkman‘s Invincible reaches issue 100 shortly. With that rather ominous “Death Of Everyone” tag.
Well. not quite. There’s still a whole universe left, it seems. And that’s what Phil Hester and Todd Nauck will be investigating in April with a new comic from Skybound/Image.
Here’s the solicitation;
INVINCIBLE UNIVERSE #1(W) Phil Hester (A/CA) Todd Nauck, John RauchIn the aftermath of INVINCIBLE 100 and “The Death of Everyone,” Dinosaurus has left his mark on the world. Can heroes from across the universe – Invincible, the Guardians of the Globe, Tech Jacket, the Astounding Wolf-Man and more – contain the damage done? Or are the end times of the Invincible Universe ahead?
- Disney Creating All-Ages Marvel Titles, Starting With A Spider-Man Christmas Special - July 21, 2017
- Hasbro Announces ‘Jem and the Holograms: Dimensions Anthology’ With Kate Leth, Tana Ford, Sophie Campbell, M. Victoria Robado, And Derek Charm - July 21, 2017
- New Thanos Original Graphic Novel By Jim Starlin And Alan Davis - July 21, 2017
- ‘Secret Empire’ Will “Leave The Marvel Universe In A Very Different Place” – Sneak Peeks Ahead - July 21, 2017
- Marvel Comics Announces The Return Of Captain America With Mark Waid And Chris Samnee - July 21, 2017