It’s time for a savage review this week as we look at Frank Cho’s return to Marvel with Savage Wolverine #1. Did it claw its way to the top of the heap or simply drive us berserk? Find out now.
Then Taylor chats with writer Frank J. Barbiere, whose Five Ghosts series was recently picked up by Image Comics for a March release. They talk about the origin of the project, what it’s all about, and how to make a start in the industry today.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
And if you want to see the original Kickstarter campaign for Five Ghosts, you can find that here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/1474610911/five-ghosts
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017