There’s another anniversary for 2013. The 60th birthday for MAD Magazine in April.
And cartoonists Sergio Aragonés, Al Jaffee, Peter Kuper, Tom Richmond and more will be will be drawing variant tiered covers for certain DC titles.
So the availability of Justice League Of America #3, Justice League #3 and Batman #19 Mad variant covers will depend upon the lowest DC New 52 title ordered that week by the retailer in question.
And there will be 1 in 25 MAD variant covers for the 19th issues of Green Arrow, Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Supergirl, Detective Comics, Batwoman, Green Lantern and Teen Titans.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017