There’s another anniversary for 2013. The 60th birthday for MAD Magazine in April.
And cartoonists Sergio Aragonés, Al Jaffee, Peter Kuper, Tom Richmond and more will be will be drawing variant tiered covers for certain DC titles.
So the availability of Justice League Of America #3, Justice League #3 and Batman #19 Mad variant covers will depend upon the lowest DC New 52 title ordered that week by the retailer in question.
And there will be 1 in 25 MAD variant covers for the 19th issues of Green Arrow, Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Supergirl, Detective Comics, Batwoman, Green Lantern and Teen Titans.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018