For Jim Henson fans, 2013 will be their Rainbow Connection, as all three of Henson’s most treasured worlds will be returning. The Muppets will be up-ending Europe for their new feature film, the Fraggles will be celebrating the 30th anniversary of their enchanted, enchanting Rock, and a new prequel to the Dark Crystal will tell us how the crystal was cracked.
For a Henson nut like me, it promises to be a very good year. But should I be looking forward to all these projects? Are they all in good standing? Let’s take a look at them, one by one.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017