Comics Etc of Village Gate, Rochester, New York, will soon no longer be of Village Gate. The owber writes on Facebook;
Comics Etc is being evicted from Village Gate. We’ve had this hanging over our heads since the Bop Shop and Ricky’s Place were evicted a year ago, and now we’re the next victim. We are shocked by this, as we have been the top retail draw at VG for 20 years. We have been victimized by some liars but I do not want to discuss it as this time. but I am making a plea.
We need to a new location. If you know of anything >2500 sq ft, on the East side of Rochester or possibly Brighton or Irondequoit, please let us know immediately. The situation is dire and an entire family is depending on us staying in business, in addition to the customers who have very little choice where to shop anymore, with the closing of Empire Comics and the impending closing of another small shop.
Help us find a new place.
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017