Comics Etc of Village Gate, Rochester, New York, will soon no longer be of Village Gate. The owber writes on Facebook;
Comics Etc is being evicted from Village Gate. We’ve had this hanging over our heads since the Bop Shop and Ricky’s Place were evicted a year ago, and now we’re the next victim. We are shocked by this, as we have been the top retail draw at VG for 20 years. We have been victimized by some liars but I do not want to discuss it as this time. but I am making a plea.
We need to a new location. If you know of anything >2500 sq ft, on the East side of Rochester or possibly Brighton or Irondequoit, please let us know immediately. The situation is dire and an entire family is depending on us staying in business, in addition to the customers who have very little choice where to shop anymore, with the closing of Empire Comics and the impending closing of another small shop.
Help us find a new place.
- DC Comics Has Dark Matter, Cougar And Cub Has Faecal Matter… - April 24, 2017
- See Characters Come Alive With Acrobatica Infinti: The Nerd Circus At C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Behind The Scenes Of Blind Ferret With Ryan Sohmer And Lar DeSouza At C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Art And Writing Combine in Image Comic’s Storytelling Essentials Panel at C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017