Princess Leia. Okay, she’s a sharp shooter when the Stormtroopers, and she’ll strangle a Hutt in self defense, but what about when it comes to cold, hard warfare and she has to deal with an Empire enemy in cold blood?
You’ll find out today in Star Wars #1 as a downed Leia tracks the Tie Fighter that took her down.
Finds the craft in question….
And then finishes the job.
No words are needed…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018