Princess Leia. Okay, she’s a sharp shooter when the Stormtroopers, and she’ll strangle a Hutt in self defense, but what about when it comes to cold, hard warfare and she has to deal with an Empire enemy in cold blood?
You’ll find out today in Star Wars #1 as a downed Leia tracks the Tie Fighter that took her down.
Finds the craft in question….
And then finishes the job.
No words are needed…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017