Chris Thompson writes;
This week Taylor and I are joined live in the studio by a very special guest, but first we take some time out to look at one of Marvel Now’s more controversial releases, The Superior Spider-Man #1 by Dan Slott, Ryan Stegman & Edgar Delgado. Were we caught up in its web or did it just leave us hanging? You’ll have to wait and see.
Then we have a long and sexy chat (his words, not mine!) with writer/artist Christian Ward who joined us at PCH headquarters to discuss this week’s bumper-sized conclusion to Infinite Vacation. We talk about storytelling, his collaboration with Nick Spencer, what makes him cry, and that all-important topic: process. How many times can one man say ‘sexy’ during an interview? Listen and find out.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018