Chris Thompson writes;
This week Taylor and I are joined live in the studio by a very special guest, but first we take some time out to look at one of Marvel Now’s more controversial releases, The Superior Spider-Man #1 by Dan Slott, Ryan Stegman & Edgar Delgado. Were we caught up in its web or did it just leave us hanging? You’ll have to wait and see.
Then we have a long and sexy chat (his words, not mine!) with writer/artist Christian Ward who joined us at PCH headquarters to discuss this week’s bumper-sized conclusion to Infinite Vacation. We talk about storytelling, his collaboration with Nick Spencer, what makes him cry, and that all-important topic: process. How many times can one man say ‘sexy’ during an interview? Listen and find out.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018