Chris Thompson writes;
This week Taylor and I are joined live in the studio by a very special guest, but first we take some time out to look at one of Marvel Now’s more controversial releases, The Superior Spider-Man #1 by Dan Slott, Ryan Stegman & Edgar Delgado. Were we caught up in its web or did it just leave us hanging? You’ll have to wait and see.
Then we have a long and sexy chat (his words, not mine!) with writer/artist Christian Ward who joined us at PCH headquarters to discuss this week’s bumper-sized conclusion to Infinite Vacation. We talk about storytelling, his collaboration with Nick Spencer, what makes him cry, and that all-important topic: process. How many times can one man say ‘sexy’ during an interview? Listen and find out.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017