Chris Thompson writes;
This week Taylor and I are joined live in the studio by a very special guest, but first we take some time out to look at one of Marvel Now’s more controversial releases, The Superior Spider-Man #1 by Dan Slott, Ryan Stegman & Edgar Delgado. Were we caught up in its web or did it just leave us hanging? You’ll have to wait and see.
Then we have a long and sexy chat (his words, not mine!) with writer/artist Christian Ward who joined us at PCH headquarters to discuss this week’s bumper-sized conclusion to Infinite Vacation. We talk about storytelling, his collaboration with Nick Spencer, what makes him cry, and that all-important topic: process. How many times can one man say ‘sexy’ during an interview? Listen and find out.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017