Chris Thompson writes;
This week Taylor and I are joined live in the studio by a very special guest, but first we take some time out to look at one of Marvel Now’s more controversial releases, The Superior Spider-Man #1 by Dan Slott, Ryan Stegman & Edgar Delgado. Were we caught up in its web or did it just leave us hanging? You’ll have to wait and see.
Then we have a long and sexy chat (his words, not mine!) with writer/artist Christian Ward who joined us at PCH headquarters to discuss this week’s bumper-sized conclusion to Infinite Vacation. We talk about storytelling, his collaboration with Nick Spencer, what makes him cry, and that all-important topic: process. How many times can one man say ‘sexy’ during an interview? Listen and find out.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017