And that they’re being referred to internally as “Holy Shit!” Month.
No one go changing the punctuation on that, okay?
I wonder what they will actually call it? And what exactly will justify, as one DC exec referred to it as, the “blasphemy”.
As with yesterday’s story, no one at DC chose to respond officially.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018