And that they’re being referred to internally as “Holy Shit!” Month.
No one go changing the punctuation on that, okay?
I wonder what they will actually call it? And what exactly will justify, as one DC exec referred to it as, the “blasphemy”.
As with yesterday’s story, no one at DC chose to respond officially.
- What Did Nick Spencer Think About President Obama And Chelsea Manning? - January 20, 2017
- The Cartoon Museum Exhibits 40 Years Of 2000AD From Next Week - January 20, 2017
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017