And that they’re being referred to internally as “Holy Shit!” Month.
No one go changing the punctuation on that, okay?
I wonder what they will actually call it? And what exactly will justify, as one DC exec referred to it as, the “blasphemy”.
As with yesterday’s story, no one at DC chose to respond officially.
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018