And that they’re being referred to internally as “Holy Shit!” Month.
No one go changing the punctuation on that, okay?
I wonder what they will actually call it? And what exactly will justify, as one DC exec referred to it as, the “blasphemy”.
As with yesterday’s story, no one at DC chose to respond officially.
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017