And that they’re being referred to internally as “Holy Shit!” Month.
No one go changing the punctuation on that, okay?
I wonder what they will actually call it? And what exactly will justify, as one DC exec referred to it as, the “blasphemy”.
As with yesterday’s story, no one at DC chose to respond officially.
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018