So anyway, in Animal Man #16, out today, Animal Man and his crew go up against Blackfriar Thorn, who seems to have grown a little bit. As has his beard. Is it me or is it a familiar beard? Maybe there will be some clues in the kind of things he says.
Well, he didn’t like the film did he? Certainly he seems as belligerant towards DC icons, especially ones he co-created, as ever.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017