So anyway, in Animal Man #16, out today, Animal Man and his crew go up against Blackfriar Thorn, who seems to have grown a little bit. As has his beard. Is it me or is it a familiar beard? Maybe there will be some clues in the kind of things he says.
Well, he didn’t like the film did he? Certainly he seems as belligerant towards DC icons, especially ones he co-created, as ever.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017