So anyway, in Animal Man #16, out today, Animal Man and his crew go up against Blackfriar Thorn, who seems to have grown a little bit. As has his beard. Is it me or is it a familiar beard? Maybe there will be some clues in the kind of things he says.
Well, he didn’t like the film did he? Certainly he seems as belligerant towards DC icons, especially ones he co-created, as ever.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018