Over the last couple of days, Jeff Lemire has tweeted the visuals below without further comment, despite a variety of pleas from his followers.
Red Tornado, Kamandi, Jemm Son Of Saturn and Spectre.
A new DC team book? Making his mind up time? Or is he just playing with us?
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018