Since we ran the story about a Remote Controlled Flying Superman spotted in the wild, it has picked up rather with TV news getting involved;
The designer is former Air Force test pilot Otto Dieffenbach, who is planning to sell this, as well as a Supergirl variant, for $500 each.
How many will we expect to see travelling from one side of the San Diego Comic Con show floor to the other at 30 mph this summer?
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018