Since we ran the story about a Remote Controlled Flying Superman spotted in the wild, it has picked up rather with TV news getting involved;
The designer is former Air Force test pilot Otto Dieffenbach, who is planning to sell this, as well as a Supergirl variant, for $500 each.
How many will we expect to see travelling from one side of the San Diego Comic Con show floor to the other at 30 mph this summer?
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Indigo Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018