Since we ran the story about a Remote Controlled Flying Superman spotted in the wild, it has picked up rather with TV news getting involved;
The designer is former Air Force test pilot Otto Dieffenbach, who is planning to sell this, as well as a Supergirl variant, for $500 each.
How many will we expect to see travelling from one side of the San Diego Comic Con show floor to the other at 30 mph this summer?
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017