Since we ran the story about a Remote Controlled Flying Superman spotted in the wild, it has picked up rather with TV news getting involved;
The designer is former Air Force test pilot Otto Dieffenbach, who is planning to sell this, as well as a Supergirl variant, for $500 each.
How many will we expect to see travelling from one side of the San Diego Comic Con show floor to the other at 30 mph this summer?
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018
- The Ranger Slayer Makes Her Debut in Go Go Power Rangers #8… (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- So, How Evil is Poison Ivy Today? And a First Mention of Tom King’s Sanctuary (Batman #43 Spoilers) - March 21, 2018