Since we ran the story about a Remote Controlled Flying Superman spotted in the wild, it has picked up rather with TV news getting involved;
The designer is former Air Force test pilot Otto Dieffenbach, who is planning to sell this, as well as a Supergirl variant, for $500 each.
How many will we expect to see travelling from one side of the San Diego Comic Con show floor to the other at 30 mph this summer?
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018