Today, Scott Lobdell writes DC’s two main bad guys, Lex Luthor and The Joker? And how do we know they’re bad guys? Because they both use diagrams!
In Superman #15 we have the incarcerated Lex Luther getting access to holo pen and holo paper to sketch out a certain Fortress Of Solitude, plotting out a way in…
And in the Joker die-cut covered Teen Titans #15 we have The Joker giving us, well, a less intricate blackboard drawing of his own plans.
All bad guys draw their plans out. All the good guys keep them in their heads. That’s basically, according to Lobdell, is how you tell the difference.
Maybe that’s why he’s leaving Red Hood And The Outlaws? Too much hitting, exploding, stretching and posing in that title and not enough diagrammage?
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017