Today, Scott Lobdell writes DC’s two main bad guys, Lex Luthor and The Joker? And how do we know they’re bad guys? Because they both use diagrams!
In Superman #15 we have the incarcerated Lex Luther getting access to holo pen and holo paper to sketch out a certain Fortress Of Solitude, plotting out a way in…
And in the Joker die-cut covered Teen Titans #15 we have The Joker giving us, well, a less intricate blackboard drawing of his own plans.
All bad guys draw their plans out. All the good guys keep them in their heads. That’s basically, according to Lobdell, is how you tell the difference.
Maybe that’s why he’s leaving Red Hood And The Outlaws? Too much hitting, exploding, stretching and posing in that title and not enough diagrammage?
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017