Today, Scott Lobdell writes DC’s two main bad guys, Lex Luthor and The Joker? And how do we know they’re bad guys? Because they both use diagrams!
In Superman #15 we have the incarcerated Lex Luther getting access to holo pen and holo paper to sketch out a certain Fortress Of Solitude, plotting out a way in…
And in the Joker die-cut covered Teen Titans #15 we have The Joker giving us, well, a less intricate blackboard drawing of his own plans.
All bad guys draw their plans out. All the good guys keep them in their heads. That’s basically, according to Lobdell, is how you tell the difference.
Maybe that’s why he’s leaving Red Hood And The Outlaws? Too much hitting, exploding, stretching and posing in that title and not enough diagrammage?
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Trip Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018