Today, Scott Lobdell writes DC’s two main bad guys, Lex Luthor and The Joker? And how do we know they’re bad guys? Because they both use diagrams!
In Superman #15 we have the incarcerated Lex Luther getting access to holo pen and holo paper to sketch out a certain Fortress Of Solitude, plotting out a way in…
And in the Joker die-cut covered Teen Titans #15 we have The Joker giving us, well, a less intricate blackboard drawing of his own plans.
All bad guys draw their plans out. All the good guys keep them in their heads. That’s basically, according to Lobdell, is how you tell the difference.
Maybe that’s why he’s leaving Red Hood And The Outlaws? Too much hitting, exploding, stretching and posing in that title and not enough diagrammage?
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017