…and that’s because they form a double page spread. And you’ll find it below.
It may have the lowest panel per dollar count of any book out this month. But by constantly shifting perspective, and filling pages with important detail and emotional beats, it is far more than your average Superman #75.
Of course, Superman #75 was the culmination of that story. This is the penultimate chapter, with #100 yet to come.
The question to ask then… how are they going to top that?
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017