…and that’s because they form a double page spread. And you’ll find it below.
It may have the lowest panel per dollar count of any book out this month. But by constantly shifting perspective, and filling pages with important detail and emotional beats, it is far more than your average Superman #75.
Of course, Superman #75 was the culmination of that story. This is the penultimate chapter, with #100 yet to come.
The question to ask then… how are they going to top that?
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017