…and that’s because they form a double page spread. And you’ll find it below.
It may have the lowest panel per dollar count of any book out this month. But by constantly shifting perspective, and filling pages with important detail and emotional beats, it is far more than your average Superman #75.
Of course, Superman #75 was the culmination of that story. This is the penultimate chapter, with #100 yet to come.
The question to ask then… how are they going to top that?
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017