…and that’s because they form a double page spread. And you’ll find it below.
It may have the lowest panel per dollar count of any book out this month. But by constantly shifting perspective, and filling pages with important detail and emotional beats, it is far more than your average Superman #75.
Of course, Superman #75 was the culmination of that story. This is the penultimate chapter, with #100 yet to come.
The question to ask then… how are they going to top that?
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018