Consider this a late Christmas present for DC Women Kicking Ass. But it seems that Starfire’s New Year resolution may be to stop hanging around on beaches, stretching in bikinis and doing impressions of goldfish.
I understand that with issue 18, Scott Lobdell will be off Red Hood And The Outlaws. He will be replaced by Scott Snyder protege, James Tynion IV.
Scott’s handling of the comic was a target for early critics on the New 52 and the comic hasn’t exactly won over the critics since.
Whether of not Starfire will wear something more suitable for battle and less suitable for posing in Supersuit Illustrated, I don;t yet know.
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017