Consider this a late Christmas present for DC Women Kicking Ass. But it seems that Starfire’s New Year resolution may be to stop hanging around on beaches, stretching in bikinis and doing impressions of goldfish.
I understand that with issue 18, Scott Lobdell will be off Red Hood And The Outlaws. He will be replaced by Scott Snyder protege, James Tynion IV.
Scott’s handling of the comic was a target for early critics on the New 52 and the comic hasn’t exactly won over the critics since.
Whether of not Starfire will wear something more suitable for battle and less suitable for posing in Supersuit Illustrated, I don;t yet know.
- The Swag Of Thought Bubble 2017 From An AirBnB That Has Not Burnt Down – Yet - September 24, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – September 24th, 2017 – “Metal Is Absolutely Crushing Everything Else” - September 24, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – September 25th, 2017 – Squirrelled Away - September 24, 2017
- What Is Your Comic Shop History? - September 24, 2017
- Not Another Zombie Comic - September 24, 2017