But the week after it might get tricky.
The comics to be sold on Wednesday, January 2nd will, rather than arriving on January 1st, will arrive on Friday, 29th of December. The store is instructed to hold them until Wednesday.
Or rather it would have done, if the invoices already generated didn’t state that the comics have an on-sale date of 26th December. Two days before the shops receive them.
Diamond have issued a number of instructions to retailers regarding this, not to put the product out early, even those the invoices say they can. And have informed retailers that sceret shoppers will be out in force to monitor the situation.
Do let us know what you see on the shelves… and when! Keep an eye out for that second issue of My Little Pony…
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017