But the week after it might get tricky.
The comics to be sold on Wednesday, January 2nd will, rather than arriving on January 1st, will arrive on Friday, 29th of December. The store is instructed to hold them until Wednesday.
Or rather it would have done, if the invoices already generated didn’t state that the comics have an on-sale date of 26th December. Two days before the shops receive them.
Diamond have issued a number of instructions to retailers regarding this, not to put the product out early, even those the invoices say they can. And have informed retailers that sceret shoppers will be out in force to monitor the situation.
Do let us know what you see on the shelves… and when! Keep an eye out for that second issue of My Little Pony…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017