But the week after it might get tricky.
The comics to be sold on Wednesday, January 2nd will, rather than arriving on January 1st, will arrive on Friday, 29th of December. The store is instructed to hold them until Wednesday.
Or rather it would have done, if the invoices already generated didn’t state that the comics have an on-sale date of 26th December. Two days before the shops receive them.
Diamond have issued a number of instructions to retailers regarding this, not to put the product out early, even those the invoices say they can. And have informed retailers that sceret shoppers will be out in force to monitor the situation.
Do let us know what you see on the shelves… and when! Keep an eye out for that second issue of My Little Pony…
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017