As we thought, some retailers got rather confused with the Diamond one week delay on certain books that retailers received yesterday. Forbidden Planet in London had the Dark Horse Eerie hardcover on sale. One shop in the Mesa, Arizona was selling Avenging Spider-Man #15.1 but not Amazing Spider-Man #700 (see below).
These two examples seem accidental rather than deliberate. But others may not be.
Basically what comics you could buy today seriously depends on where you shop. I wonder if Diamond’s secret shoppers were out in force today? Did you see anything similar?
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017