Thn get in touch with RDF Television who are making a new series, Collectaholics, for BBC Two.
Presented by Mark Hill and Mel Giodroyc, Hill states;
If you’re worried that the aim is to have a laugh at your expense, or not take you and your collection seriously, I can assure you that this isn’t the case. As a diehard collector with over-flowing shelves of all manner of things myself, it would be a bit of ‘the pot calling the kettle black’.
And, although financial value is always important, we want to explore the value of the stories behind the objects themselves – and what they mean to you.
However, the show’s producers talk about helping to “curate” or “downsize” your collection, which smacks of it being one of those Hoarding Intervention shows.
Still, maybe you’d value that.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0207 0134194 ot text to 07818 048802 and leave your details…
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017