Thn get in touch with RDF Television who are making a new series, Collectaholics, for BBC Two.
Presented by Mark Hill and Mel Giodroyc, Hill states;
If you’re worried that the aim is to have a laugh at your expense, or not take you and your collection seriously, I can assure you that this isn’t the case. As a diehard collector with over-flowing shelves of all manner of things myself, it would be a bit of ‘the pot calling the kettle black’.
And, although financial value is always important, we want to explore the value of the stories behind the objects themselves – and what they mean to you.
However, the show’s producers talk about helping to “curate” or “downsize” your collection, which smacks of it being one of those Hoarding Intervention shows.
Still, maybe you’d value that.
Contact email@example.com, call 0207 0134194 ot text to 07818 048802 and leave your details…
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018