Thn get in touch with RDF Television who are making a new series, Collectaholics, for BBC Two.
Presented by Mark Hill and Mel Giodroyc, Hill states;
If you’re worried that the aim is to have a laugh at your expense, or not take you and your collection seriously, I can assure you that this isn’t the case. As a diehard collector with over-flowing shelves of all manner of things myself, it would be a bit of ‘the pot calling the kettle black’.
And, although financial value is always important, we want to explore the value of the stories behind the objects themselves – and what they mean to you.
However, the show’s producers talk about helping to “curate” or “downsize” your collection, which smacks of it being one of those Hoarding Intervention shows.
Still, maybe you’d value that.
Contact email@example.com, call 0207 0134194 ot text to 07818 048802 and leave your details…
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017