When Dan Slott announced the current Spider-Man plot, he noted that on publication he would probably have to get off the internet and go into hiding.
He probably didn’t reckon that the internet just wouldn’t let him. Especially when he started posting favour of gun control as well.
His Twitter profile reads;
Death threats and threats of violence are
being reported. Insults and vulgarity are being blocked. Not
criticism. Please be civil. Thank you.
And has recently tweeted;
Nothing brightens the holidays like reading someone wants to find you & “shove a pencil” in your eye. Can’t wait for my Dec 27th signing! :)
FYI. Death threats and threats of violence are being reported. Please use social media responsibly. Thank you.
I’m blocking rudeness and vulgarity. Instantly. Not criticism. Feel free to be critical if you can keep it civil. Thank you.
Thanks. I know who you are. I have a screen cap. You live in the US. That’s illegal and NOT covered under free speech. Expect legal action.
No. Not rattled at all. I’m middle aged and out of shape. I can’t take someone in a fight. But I CAN sue them. Till it hurts. So worth it.
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017
- Chapel Hill Comics In North Carolina To Close - January 24, 2017