When Dan Slott announced the current Spider-Man plot, he noted that on publication he would probably have to get off the internet and go into hiding.
He probably didn’t reckon that the internet just wouldn’t let him. Especially when he started posting favour of gun control as well.
His Twitter profile reads;
Death threats and threats of violence are
being reported. Insults and vulgarity are being blocked. Not
criticism. Please be civil. Thank you.
And has recently tweeted;
Nothing brightens the holidays like reading someone wants to find you & “shove a pencil” in your eye. Can’t wait for my Dec 27th signing! :)
FYI. Death threats and threats of violence are being reported. Please use social media responsibly. Thank you.
I’m blocking rudeness and vulgarity. Instantly. Not criticism. Feel free to be critical if you can keep it civil. Thank you.
Thanks. I know who you are. I have a screen cap. You live in the US. That’s illegal and NOT covered under free speech. Expect legal action.
No. Not rattled at all. I’m middle aged and out of shape. I can’t take someone in a fight. But I CAN sue them. Till it hurts. So worth it.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018