Here are some of the entries to the Alex Ross Original Art competition we ran on Bleeding Cool, where the lucky winner would walk away with a Masks #1 with an original art piece from Alex Ross painted on the cover.
All they had to do was redesign a character from Masks for today. As you can see below, a number did just that.
But there can be only one winner, and while I was tempted so much to award it to the Lovecraftian Shadow below, in the end it just had to go to this Samuel Jackson-inspired version of Miss Fury from Bleeding Cool poster known as Eyemelt.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017