Here are some of the entries to the Alex Ross Original Art competition we ran on Bleeding Cool, where the lucky winner would walk away with a Masks #1 with an original art piece from Alex Ross painted on the cover.
All they had to do was redesign a character from Masks for today. As you can see below, a number did just that.
But there can be only one winner, and while I was tempted so much to award it to the Lovecraftian Shadow below, in the end it just had to go to this Samuel Jackson-inspired version of Miss Fury from Bleeding Cool poster known as Eyemelt.
- Frazer Irving, London Film And Comic Con And Doctor Endless - July 28, 2017
- Brian Herbert Adapting Dune Into A Three Part “Faithful” Graphic Novel – With More To Come - July 28, 2017
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017