Here are some of the entries to the Alex Ross Original Art competition we ran on Bleeding Cool, where the lucky winner would walk away with a Masks #1 with an original art piece from Alex Ross painted on the cover.
All they had to do was redesign a character from Masks for today. As you can see below, a number did just that.
But there can be only one winner, and while I was tempted so much to award it to the Lovecraftian Shadow below, in the end it just had to go to this Samuel Jackson-inspired version of Miss Fury from Bleeding Cool poster known as Eyemelt.
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017