Here are some of the entries to the Alex Ross Original Art competition we ran on Bleeding Cool, where the lucky winner would walk away with a Masks #1 with an original art piece from Alex Ross painted on the cover.
All they had to do was redesign a character from Masks for today. As you can see below, a number did just that.
But there can be only one winner, and while I was tempted so much to award it to the Lovecraftian Shadow below, in the end it just had to go to this Samuel Jackson-inspired version of Miss Fury from Bleeding Cool poster known as Eyemelt.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018