Firstly, they are pointing out that the price goes up on January 1st.
But secondly that retailers who order the system get a new PC to work it from.
The ComicSuite Premium Bundle provides everything a specialty market retailer needs in a POS system, including an Upgraded PC with built-in Touch Screen Monitor. Effective immediately, that PC will be an HP RP7 Retail System, Model 7800, configured with a 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 2.5 Hard Drive, an Intel Core i3-2120 CPU, and 2GB DDR3-1600 SODIMM (1x2GB) RAM. Plus, these HP components come with a free on-site HP warranty program!
They are also throwing in the pole display, keyboard with a credit card reader, receupt printer, cash drawer, barcode scanner and the rest.
The whoile system will set retailers back $3,300 this year for the “Premium Bundle”. But that also comes with a sizable selection of free graphic novels from participating publishers.
You can see it in action here.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018