Firstly, they are pointing out that the price goes up on January 1st.
But secondly that retailers who order the system get a new PC to work it from.
The ComicSuite Premium Bundle provides everything a specialty market retailer needs in a POS system, including an Upgraded PC with built-in Touch Screen Monitor. Effective immediately, that PC will be an HP RP7 Retail System, Model 7800, configured with a 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 2.5 Hard Drive, an Intel Core i3-2120 CPU, and 2GB DDR3-1600 SODIMM (1x2GB) RAM. Plus, these HP components come with a free on-site HP warranty program!
They are also throwing in the pole display, keyboard with a credit card reader, receupt printer, cash drawer, barcode scanner and the rest.
The whoile system will set retailers back $3,300 this year for the “Premium Bundle”. But that also comes with a sizable selection of free graphic novels from participating publishers.
You can see it in action here.
- Wayne Brady, Don Johnson, And Michael Davis Launch ‘Level Next’ To Create Stories For And By People Of Colour - July 21, 2017
- Black Mask Creators Talk The Benefits Of Comics At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- The Young Justice: Outsiders, Revealed – Could This Be Their First Gay Member? - July 21, 2017
- More ComiXology Exclusive Marvel Comics To Come After ‘Iron Fists’ - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Retailer Exclusives Given Away At San Diego Comic-Con Today - July 21, 2017