Don’t give this Adventure Time comic to a kid. You might break them.
The Adventure Time Mathematical Edition Volume 1 is an oversized hardcover edition of the comic book by Ryan North, Shelli Paroline and Braden Lamb with a Chris Houghton cover. The first volume will be out in April, the second even larger volume in August.
Seriously, you could probably take out a small classroom with that thing.
BIGGER! BOLDER! MORE MATHEMATICAL!
The all-ages hit of the year is now available in a deluxe, hardcover and totally mathematical edition! The adventures of Jake the dog and Finn the human in the Land of Ooo are available for the first time in this gorgeous over-sized presentation. The Lich, a super- lame, SUPER-SCARY skeleton dude, has returned to the the Land of Ooo, and he’s bent on total destruction! Luckily, Finn and Jake are on the case…but can they succeed against their most destructive foe yet? Featuring fan-favorite characters Marceline the Vampire Queen, Princess Bubblegum, Lumpy Space Princess and the Ice King. This inaugural hardcover edition is a must-have!
PLUS EXCLUSIVE BONUS MATERIAL FROM SERIES WRITER RYAN NORTH AND ARTIST SHELLI PAROLINE AND BRANDEN LAMB!
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018