Welcome to Comic Book Personality Of The Year. Around twenty people who, this year have delighted you, annoyed you, frustrated you, amazed you, but who you couldn’t ignore. It’s time to vote for your… comic book personality of the year!
Whether it was Tony Harris taking a brave stand against the evil of certain, select, cosplaying ladies, Jill Pantozzi standing against him, George Perez talking incredibly frankly about DC, Dan Slott guilting the populace into not spoiling Spider-Man, Larry Docherty protesting the cartel exclusivity of the Ghost variant scheme, before arranging his own rival cartel, or everyone suddenly realising how swell Karen Berger is, this is your chance to express both your admiration – or your disdain.
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead, Wild Hunt, and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018