Welcome to Comic Book Personality Of The Year. Around twenty people who, this year have delighted you, annoyed you, frustrated you, amazed you, but who you couldn’t ignore. It’s time to vote for your… comic book personality of the year!
Whether it was Tony Harris taking a brave stand against the evil of certain, select, cosplaying ladies, Jill Pantozzi standing against him, George Perez talking incredibly frankly about DC, Dan Slott guilting the populace into not spoiling Spider-Man, Larry Docherty protesting the cartel exclusivity of the Ghost variant scheme, before arranging his own rival cartel, or everyone suddenly realising how swell Karen Berger is, this is your chance to express both your admiration – or your disdain.
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017