Welcome to Comic Book Personality Of The Year. Around twenty people who, this year have delighted you, annoyed you, frustrated you, amazed you, but who you couldn’t ignore. It’s time to vote for your… comic book personality of the year!
Whether it was Tony Harris taking a brave stand against the evil of certain, select, cosplaying ladies, Jill Pantozzi standing against him, George Perez talking incredibly frankly about DC, Dan Slott guilting the populace into not spoiling Spider-Man, Larry Docherty protesting the cartel exclusivity of the Ghost variant scheme, before arranging his own rival cartel, or everyone suddenly realising how swell Karen Berger is, this is your chance to express both your admiration – or your disdain.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017