The current Extreme revival at Image Comics has received all sorts of critical acclaim. But it has seemed to ignore a previous Extreme revival in the same spirit, that of Avengelyne by Mark Poulton and Owen Gieni.
Cut short in its prime, published issues of the comic have been rolled out digitally on Keenspot, but now the comics being added are ones that never appeared in print, issues nine, ten and the Avengylene Annual.
These new issues close out Mark and Owen’s story-arc and have Avengelyne and Passover joining up with Blood Wulf (who will soon be seen in the pages of Bloodstrike as part of creator, Rob Liefeld’s return to the series starting with issue 34) to battle the likes of the Red Dragon, Torment, and Priest.
My friend Mark Poulton gave me this information and said I can share it with you. They want to plug their Avengelyne finale, and there’s also mention of Rob taking over Bloodstrike again with issue 34. Will you throw this stuff up on your site?
Oh look at that, Rob Liefeld will be taking up the creative reins on Bloodstrike for Image. So that’s what he did after storming out of DC Comics.
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017